We provide in-home one-on-one training for individuals and families, as well
as training for larger groups in-house for small business and home business
- Get past the first stages of computer ownership without fear of appearing
to "make a fool of yourself" in public.
- Ask questions as they come to mind.
- Make sure your new computer system is being used effectively.
- We have used and currently use the hardware and software we provide
- Emphasis on Resources
- Our goal is not only to get you started with the basic information
you need in an organized and clear manner, but to teach you how to
find resources for yourself so that you can continue learning on an
ongoing basis and need only seek training or further paid assistance
as and when you get "stuck" on something.
- Emphasis on General Principles
- We emphasize practical general principles. Within the Microsoft
Windows™¹ environment, there is a considerable degree of uniformity
between programs. We teach practical approaches that will help you
deal with new software by quickly identifying those commands and
instructions that you already know, so you can focus on learning the
unique features of the program. It also helps keep frustration to a
minimum when you can feel you are on familiar ground a significant
part of the time even with new programs.
¹ Microsoft Windows™ 95, 98, 2000, ME, and XP